NFL combine season is here...which is why we completely avoid it! If you were looking for coverage of the underwear Olmpics, then you've got the wrong podcast. Instead, we take a too-early look at NFL Free Agency with Justin from the Three Fifs Podcast, as well as discussing ridiculous laws being voted on, landing spots for Adrian Peterson, and the NBA news headed down the playoff stretch.
- Concussion science headed back to parents?
- Baylor continues to Baylor.
- Do shut up Art Briles.
- Antonio Bryant got his money.
- JETS. Not a rebuild.
- Vikings part ways with AD. What's next?
- It is SHOCKING how bad Washington has been this offseason.
- Maybe not THAT shocking.
- Bill Polian's bad opinion.
- Help arriving in Cleveland...
- ...while questions pour out of Golden State.
- MVPs: Mack Beggs is a champion. Who's telling Big John?
- RssRadio & Overcast for iOS
- BeyondPod & Podcast Addict for Android
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!