Unanimous Decision #38: Lightly Coded
Another week in the books, another pod breaking down that week. Off the heels of a legitimately exciting Kentucky vs. UNC game, March Meh-ness continues to prove how overrated the opening weekend is. Besides, where else can you see grown men sniping at a child for asking a question? All this and more as we delve into the levels of code being thrown at us from all sides from playing baseball the ‘right way’ to Colin Kaepernick as a distraction all the way to the arguments AGAINST NBA players resting.
- “Eclectic: means our sport is not to be taken seriously.
- Team Kid > Team Beat Writer.
- Who told Big John?
- Nick Saban knows what time it is.
- WBC was fun, no thanks to the US team.
- YOU BIG DUMMY!
- God, I hate the NBA schedule.
- MVP: Vince Carter
- RssRadio & Overcast for iOS
- BeyondPod & Podcast Addict for Android
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!