We’re finally back for Part 2 of our Green Lanterns Character Corner. This time we talk about the aftermath of Hal Jordan destroying the Corps after becoming Parallax. Kyle Rayner becomes the loan Green Lantern for a while and…he’s pretty good at it. We also check in on where Hal Jordan, John Stewart and Guy Gardner are and what’s going on with them.
Then we get to the Geoff Johns run. First with Green Lantern: Rebirth (the first one from 2004) where Johns brings Hal Jordan back and expands the mythos of Parallax. We cover all the way through the Sinestro Corps War.
We’ll be back for a final part that covers the War of Light, Blackest Night and two additional Earth Green Lanterns.
- Emerald Twilight (Green Lantern Vol 3 48 – 50)
- Issue 48 – First appearance of Kyle Rayner
- Issue 50 – Hal Jordan becomes Parallax, destroys the Corp, Kyle gets the last power ring
- Green Lantern Vol 3
- Issues 129 – 136
- Issue 137 – Terry comes out to Kyle
- Issues 142 – 150 – The Power of Ion
- Issues 151 – 155
- Green Lantern: Rebirth
- Green Lantern Vol 4
- Green Lantern Corps Vol 2
- Tales of the Green Lantern Corps Annual 2 – From last time but is important for Sinestro Corps War
- Green Lantern: Secret Origin
- Green Lantern: Sinestro Corps War
Check out our sponsor TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site